Discussion Board

Great game Wappo

Hi all,
    Lately I happen to play a mobile game in one of the Siemens phone.The name of the game was WAPPO.Fantastic game.I had never in my mind thought that a mobile game could be as interesting as a PC game.When I enquired about this game in google there arised several forums,created by it's players, discussing on how to play this game.From this site I came to know that the game has 125 levels.Can you believe it.... a mobile game has 125 levels.... that too a java game .The game is so addictive.It's a puzzle based adventure game.I was in search of the vendors of this game.The vendor is a company called SOFTEX DIGITAL .
    I also played another game called SEABATTLE in one of the Siemen's phone.This was my first ever multiplayer game that I played on a mobile device.The game uses Bluetooth.When I actually searched for the vendors amazingly I found out both these games were created by the same vendor.Their URL is given below.

http://www.softexdigital.com/

Here I found several mobile games and applications created by them.
    TOOOOO bad that they do not have downloads for at least a demo version. I would like to play all their games if it is possible.But sad they come pre-installed in Siemens phones.will have to download it from the Siemens server using GPRS in the phone.I could not resist myself and I did just that and downloaded some games like artic rescue.I am enjoying WAPPO and many other games at the moment .Trust me the game is worth more than the euros you spent for download.I did not have to download Wappo as it came with my friend's phone.I have just reached the 26th level of wappo.Tough man it is.

I lately bought an N-Gage QD and I wish to install wappo in my QD .Does anybody know whether this game is available for the Nokia devices.I could not find any link for downloading it for nokia.Right now I am playing the game on a Siemens mobile borrowed from one of my close friends.
    Please help..
    I have posted in different forums to get a Nokia compatible game Wappo.

G

Super Contributor
    Hi...

Really Got amazed to saw some one telling abt Wappo here in Nokia forum.....The Game was one of my favourites in my old Siemens mobile.....I reached lvl 82.. Wht to do; the damm'n Battery got dead and I cant play it any more I tried transferring it to my Nokia ; but it says application Error! ( May be they r using some siemens specific Api's)

If any one getz Wappo 4 nokia plz do inform me also !!

regards
    Gopal
    Last edited by balagopalks; 2005-01-07 at 04:45.

Talking Re: Great game Wappo

Too bad...There is no Wappo for Nokia ....

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by balagopalks
    Hi...

Really Got amazed to saw some one telling abt Wappo here in Nokia forum.....The Game was one of my favourites in my old Siemens mobile.....I reached lvl 82.. Wht to do; the damm'n Battery got dead and I cant play it any more I tried transferring it to my Nokia ; but it says application Error! ( May be they r using some siemens specific Api's)

If any one getz Wappo 4 nokia plz do inform me also !!

regards
    Gopal