Discussion Board

URGENT: CPbkContactEngine panic problem

My application works just fine on the SDK 2.1 emulator, but on my Nokia 6600 the application crashes at the following line:

iPbkEngine->Database().CountL()

Database() does not return null. Before this line is executed a CPbkContactEngine (iPbkEngine) has been created. What could be wrong? Any ideas?

I have tried with a trap around, and it doesn't leave. So I guess it is some kind of panic.
    Could it have something to do with accessing the CContactDatabase object?

B t w, why does Nokia not use their own CPbkContactEngine in any of the examples? They actually use CContactDatabase in one example instead...

Would appreciate any help very much.
    Last edited by joape382; 2005-01-18 at 11:11.

I have also compiled my solution with SDK 2.0, but still get the same problem on the mobile phone. Any ideas?

Regular Contributor
    Yes it has to access the CContactDatabase Object, The Database() function actually returns CContactDataBase Object.

Check the SDK for further details and please let me know if you can able to solve the problem :-)

Cheers,
    Sunil

Well, the SDK doesn't say anything what could be the reason for the panic. I have no idea what it could be. However, it would save me so much time if I could solve the problem!
    Last edited by joape382; 2005-01-19 at 09:09.

Anyone else?