Discussion Board

Thread: Is It?

Unhappy Is It?

I must say that I can't agree with you shmoove. I was using the same application, same network operator, and i set all the things myself and double check it manually. it was using Nokia 6260(MIDP 2.0), Nokia 6600(MIDP 2.0), Nokia 7650, Siemens SL55. and it throw security exception in all MIDP 2.0, and work well on 7650 and Siemens. So I really can't say that the problems lie on the network setting. I tried also to make a web connection(using phone browser) everytime I set my card in those phone and they're all working. Beside if you open the WTK1 emulator, and WTK2 emulator, you'll see there is difference in the project setting. WTK2 has Permission Tab, while WTK1 don't. If you claim that it work with no problem, I hope than you can give me your private mail, so that I can send my aplication to you to test in MIDP 2.0. Who knows I make a mistake in the code hehehehe, and I hope you can help me with the mistake. Shall I post the source code for you to be reviewed?

Regards,

Dark

Im sorry guys, I made mistake. This reply should be for SHmoove on the subject HTTP Connection in MIDP 2.0.
    SOryy hehehe

regards,

Dark