- Java Technology (J2ME):
- CLDC 1.0/1.1
- MIDP 2.0 (JSR-118)
- Wireless Messaging API (JSR-120)
- Bluetooth API (JSR-82)
- Minimum MIDLet-size: 250k
- In MIDLet 2.0: platformRequest() is giving support to invoke phone service (make a voice call)
- Sign MIDLet application: sending SMS messages without prompting the user and also allow to connect Bluetooth with trusted MIDlet.
- Extract the cell ID (Mobile number)
I have just one question about Java platforms Nokia mobile device I want to know any Nokia device support to run MIDlet application with all above functions. Is it possible?
Can anybody tell me it is possible or if not possible why and any workaround to solve the problems?
I want to test next week, please answer all the questions ASAP.
Thanks in advance