Discussion Board

Eclipse and Nokia Developer's Suite

Hi guys,

I have installed Eclipse 3.1, JDK 1.5, J2ME Wireless Toolkit and finally the Nokia Developer's Suite.
    I have had this configuration before and it worked as it should have.
    My current problem is that the Nokia Developer's Suite is not adding inside Eclipse the buttons for "Create Application Package", "Start Emulators" or "Deployment".
    As I've said I had all these installed before and I do not remember doing anything special for adding these buttons from the Nokia Developer's Suite into Eclipse.
    Any ideas how to add them? Is there anything I have to configure in Eclipse?
    Oh, and I forgot. When installing the Nokia Developer's Suite, I selected the integration with Eclipse so this is not the problem.

Thanks for your help )

Be well.

Hi,

looking at the link you told me about I remembered having read this before the first installation.
    And I thought what did I do differently now from then. The only difference is that than I have installed Eclipse on C: (my system partition), the same partition where the J2ME Wireless Toolkit and the Nokia Developer's Suite were installed. This time I've installed Eclipse on another partition.
    This is it! I've copied the Eclipse directory in C:\Program Files\Eclipse, and the buttons are there. Yuuuuuuuuupiiiiiiiiiii! It's great

Use it guys )