Discussion Board

Regular Contributor

Series 60 Emulators

Hello ,

Does anyone have the extensive information on series 60 devices and the emulators specially build for those devices? Having a link to downloads will help the newbies like me!

Probably this information is already posted somewhere in the forum but it would be great if we can get all the information pieces at one place :)

Thanks in advance!
    - Avinash

Nokia Developer Champion
    They (tools, documentation, SDKs, sample code, etc.) downloadable from here:
    http://forum.nokia.com/series60

Get also a good book like this one:
    http://www.emccsoft.com/technology/series60.html

Regular Contributor
    Hello Petrib,

Thanks for the links.

Actually the first link does not reveal the list of devices and the emulators for it. I want to build the list of devices and the emulators available for them. Also if possible, the download links for the same emulators.

This will help any newbie like me to start on the symbian OS based application development!

Btw, the second link for the book is really nice!. I am purchasing one from there :)

Regds,
    Avinash

Nokia Developer Expert
    Hi,

>>Actually the first link does not reveal the list of devices and the emulators

If you take that first link, and click 'Devices' you will get a list of devices and correspond SDK packages. Each SDK package contain emulator what is needed to develop e.g. applications.

Series 60 Platform
    Devices

Br V