I have noticed a weird problem, I have this software that uses http-connection. The connection is done in separate thread and the canvas in the other. Result is same using MIDP2 setFullScreenMode or Nokia's FullCanvas
The problem is that the connection stucks suddenly, in a very random phase and then the whole program stucks. If I use the very same program, but without using FullCanvas, the connection works just fine and no problems appear. I also tested the FullCanvas-version on S40 v2 and it works fine on that.
edit: The actual place where it gets stuck is when trying to open in stream from the http-connection.
Thanks for your time,