Discussion Board

I can't to connect fm my palm to nokia 7650 via the bluetooth

Hello all!
    I can't to connect fm my palm to nokia 7650 via the bluetooth.
    Please tell me how can I do!The palm and the mobile phone was close after connect about one mins.I have to check your Hong Kong Nokia but cannot to help me!Where I can to check this problem.
    Please reply to me as soon as possible.
    Thank you for your co-operation.
    Best. RGDS

RE: I can't to connect fm my palm to nokia 7650 via the bluetooth

I had the same problem too but I'm trying to connect my 7650 to the desktop by using a bluetooth v1.1 usb dongle. I also called the customer service hotline they told me that: "We believed that there will be, temporary, no device can support our 7650 except our bluetooth adaptor". The thing I wonder is: how come they told us before we brought the stuff! I'd look into my user menu for many times, no such words like "We believed that there will be, temporary, no device can support our 7650 except our bluetooth adaptor". I believed that they only want us to buy their own devices!!

Same here, I brought the USB Bluetooh dongo and cannot connet my laptop to the 7650! I read the manual and it said the BT adapter need to have 'serial port profile' compliance, any idea?

BTW, anyone know how much is the nokia BT card cost?

The Bluetooth have version issue and most important is that the new version is not back compatible. (1.1 & 1.2) The problem is , I could not found the spec of bluetooth in the forum.