I have written an proxy app
1. The proxy app listens on port 8080 on the phone
2. Created an access point on the phone, with proxy of 127.0.0.1 port 8080 (lets say MyApn)
3. My phone browser when asks for access point to use, I give MyApn (created in step 2)
4. When browsing to an internet site, my proxy app prompts for connection to use, I give a real GPRS access point (from my operator)
At this point I have two connections active (MyApn and real)
5. But my proxy app does not get any traffic back from the web site and connection eventually times out.
Am I doing something wrong? This is on Nokia 7710