hi all,
there's some problems about Emulator that confuse me......
1. Why emulator always shutdown when I stop debugging, and it takes a long long time to start-up(about 45sec every time). Means that when I try to debug my AP one time always need to wait about 45sec for emulator to start-up. Is there any way to hold the emulator whenever I am debugging or not?(just like the Pocket PC's emulator) ..
2. The second is when I try to compile my AP to the emulator,there always comes some errors as follow: (IDE: VC++ .Net 2003)
(1)GRAPHICS warning LNK4044: unrecognized option '/WARN:3'; ignored
(2)GRAPHICS warning LNK4210: .CRT section exists; there may be unhandled static initializers or terminators
(3)GRAPHICS warning LNK4099: PDB 'edll.pdb' was not found with '\Symbian\8.0a\S60_2nd_FP2\EPOC32\RELEASE\WINS\UDEB\EDLL.LIB' or at 'c:\Symbian\8.0a\S60_2nd_FP2\EPOC32\BUILD\SYMBIAN\8.0A\S60_2ND_FP2\SERIES60EX\GRAPHICS\GROUP\GRAPHICS\WINS\UDEB\edll.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info
(4)GRAPHICS fatal error U1077: 'dumpbin' : return code '0x1'
(5)GRAPHICS fatal error LNK1181: Can not open file '\Symbian\8.0a\S60_2nd_FP2\EPOC32\BUILD\SYMBIAN\8.0A\S60_2ND_FP2\SERIES60EX\GRAPHICS\GROUP\GRAPHICS\WINS\UDEB\GRAPHICS.exp'
for the five errors ,although I know how to solve these( need to copy two files "dumpbin.exe" and "Lib.exe" into the *.vcproj path). Should I change any setting to keep these errors away????

Any suggetion will be helpful for me , Thanks a lot !!!