Discussion Board

Exclamation Speech Recaognition (STT): implement by sms

hello S60 freak!!!
    I want to ask very important question:
    I'm an undergraduate student from University of Gadjah Mada Indonesia, majoring in computer science. I'm about to writing my thesis about Speech Recognition (SMS - SpeechToText) in cell phone with S60 Symbian Operating System.
    Actually I'm totally blind about all of this (speech recognition). Could you be my online mentor for guiding me through my thesis, since you have incredible experience in signal processing algorithms to speech?
    One question...is it possible (means for an udergraduate student with money oriented [want to graduate asap] like me ) to implement Speech Recognition (SMS - SpeechToText) in cell phone with S60 Symbian Operating System.
    Thank you so much for your attention.

Re: Speech Recaognition (STT): implement by sms

Quote Originally Posted by yudista
    hello S60 freak!!!
    I want to ask very important question:
    I'm an undergraduate student from University of Gadjah Mada Indonesia, majoring in computer science. I'm about to writing my thesis about Speech Recognition (SMS - SpeechToText) in cell phone with S60 Symbian Operating System.
    Actually I'm totally blind about all of this (speech recognition). Could you be my online mentor for guiding me through my thesis, since you have incredible experience in signal processing algorithms to speech?
    One question...is it possible (means for an udergraduate student with money oriented [want to graduate asap] like me ) to implement Speech Recognition (SMS - SpeechToText) in cell phone with S60 Symbian Operating System.
    Thank you so much for your attention.
    hi.
    it would be kind of you if u could suggest me the way of implementing speech to text (STT) in Symbian OS S60. it would also help all users experiencing such problems.

Thanks!