Discussion Board

Error: 0 in Nokia 6600

Hi,

I have a few users that encounter a strange error with their Nokia 6600s when they try to start my application. The top banner states "Program error" and the main screen shows "Error: 0". Does anyone know the meaning of this error? It seems to happen with several different firmwares, so I'm thinking that I must do something wrong. Also, I get the "Notify-Install" message just right when they download the application from our wap site.

As far as I know, the application runs unmodified on every Series 60 device.

You can download the application from our Wap site at wap.clocklabs.com.

Thank you for help.

David

Super Contributor
    Hi...
    First of all I tried downloading ur app ; but was unsuccessfull...

Have u tried it in ur mobile??Is it working??
    In which all firm ware versions this error is occouring??

Could u plz explain in which situation this error is comming??

IMHO >>the "Notify-Install" message might be comming because of some of the JAD entries...So also check ur JAD/MF Entries....

regards
    Gopal

Hello,

The app is working just fine on a wide array of mobile phones, including but not limited to the N-Gage, Series 40 phones, BlackBerries, and even some Nokia 6600. If the Wap download fails, you can download it from our website at http://www.clocklabs.com

The problem happen when the customer tries to start the application (going into the Application menu and launching the app). I do not have any additional details.

For now, I'd had two reported failures with two different firmware versions:
    -- v4.09.1, 26-02-04, nhl-10

I'm gettin the Notify-Install message because I've had the right midlet entry in the .jad file. I hope that it means that the application was correctly installed. At least I know that the users can see the application in the Applications menu.

Best Regards,
    David