Discussion Board

How do transfer contacts to pc?

hi. slight prob here. got a lot of contacts in my cell each with various details- email,telephone,mobile,pager,company,etc. I want to backup it in my comp and want to do it directly without actually typing it out. please direct me if you can as to how it has to be done and if anything extra has to be downloaded and settings if any. Thanks!

Super Contributor
    Which phones do you have? Usually you will receive a CD containing PC Suite application. You have to install it on your PC and run Synchronization feature. You can connect your phone to your PC using IR, Bluetooth or USB.

Antony

You mean the cd that comes along with the box? I got a 6600 nokia.

Super Contributor
    Yes, there should be an application, called PC Suite for 6600. Just install this application and connect your phone to your PC.

Antony

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot appreciate your help. One more thing though- had posted it as N6600 query, my gallery and menu keep getting stuck(while opening files) and it has come as a response that third party software usage and software upgrade are connected to it. Do i need to upgrade my software or is it normal? Thanks a lot