Discussion Board

hiya a question from a newbie

hello all

stupid question but i'll ask it any way

anyone know how to retrieve a programme when youve deleted it from your all programmes list

ive deleted my nokia pc suite from my list and my pc wont let me totally remove the programme so i can reload it

i've tried re installing it anyway but to no avail, ive done a system restore but that didnt work either any help would be greatly appreciated

Super Contributor
    Try the PC Suite Register Clean app: http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,72038,00.html

You can also try to use the Windows Explorer to remove any leftover files.

If even that is not enough, and you are very careful not to delete anything you should, you can also use the Windows registry editors (regedt32.exe or regedit.exe) to remove traces of installed apps that might exist (and if deleting the files does not seem to be enough).

thanks for your reply i'm not really comfortable rumaging round in the regestry to be honest lol knowing my luck i'd delete something i shouldnt

i tried the clean up to but a prompt came up theres no registry to remove

UPDATE

the pc suite has reappeard on my pc but its saying theres no phone connected when there is i've downloaded the drivers but i still cant use the software any ideas?