I want to know any Nokia device (except Nokia6230) support to run MIDLet application with all listed below functions.
1. Java Technology (J2ME):
- CLDC 1.1/1.0
- MIDP 2.0 (JSR-118)
- Wireless Messaging API (JSR-120)
- Bluetooth API (JSR-82)
2. Recommended minimum MIDLet-size: 250k
3. In MIDLet 2.0: platformRequest() is giving support to invoke phone service (make a voice call)
4. Signed MIDLet application: sending SMS messages without prompting the user and also allow to connect Bluetooth with trusted MIDlet.
5. Extract the cell ID (Mobile number)
Can anybody tell me it is possible or if not possible why and any workaround to solve the problems?
I want to test next week, please answer all the questions ASAP.
Thanks in advance