Discussion Board

Thread: Nokia D211 SDK

Question Nokia D211 SDK

I am in desperate need for the Nokia D211 SDK for Windows XP. I had the SDK before, but unfortunately lost it. I've tried everything, calling Nokia support, sending emails, posting on this forum, searching the nokia site, searching this forum, but up until now no luck.

SO PLEASE RESPOND!

The guys at the Nokia support desk keep telling me I have to post in this forum, but the Multimode card forum is archived and read-only, and my previous posts stay unanswered. I know this is not the correct forum to post this message to, but as I said, the correct forum is archived and read-only.

If anyone has the SDK, or the forum moderators read this message, please tell me what I have to do to get the SDK. I am willing to pose naked if that's what you want (remember I'm a guy, and not a good looking one, so be careful what you wish for).

Best regards,

Michel

I am in desperate need for the Nokia D211 SDK. I had the SDK before, but unfortunately lost it. I've tried everything, calling Nokia support, sending emails, posting on this forum, searching the nokia site, searching this forum, but up until now no luck.

SO PLEASE RESPOND!

The guys at the Nokia support desk keep telling me I have to post in this forum, but the Multimode card forum is archived and read-only, and my previous posts stay unanswered.

If anyone has the SDK, or the forum moderators read this message, please tell me what I have to do to get the SDK. I am willing to pose naked if that's what you want (remember I'm a guy, and not a good looking one, so be careful what you wish for).

SO PLEASE RESPOND!
    SO PLEASE RESPOND!
    SO PLEASE RESPOND!

Best regards,

Michel