Discussion Board

Why my socket app doesn't work with some network operator/

I have problem with my client socket app. with some network operator(my country have 3 network operators,first one work well but 2nd not work with Socket establish connection) The problem is the CActive wait for outstanding request from iSocket.Connect(...) until time out. Althought I increase the time out period, still same.

Regular Contributor

We are facing same problem too..

Our app is working fine on emulator.
    When tried on real network. crashes on caller handset as soon as callee accepts invitation. Logs showing that SIP connection estaiblished properly(200..Ack).

I'm following CHIPFLIP structure. And according to that after sending ACK to callee, everything happens(on caller handset) in background until caller does not recieve "EClientReady" msg from callee.

Saurabh

Are you sure that you have intenet acces point and not a wap gateway only type?

Thank anyone. I found the answer for this problem. Jkekoni right... Internet accesss point have to be TCP gateway.

THANK U!!!!

I also had the same problem with a Nk6600 and a spanish provider. Ur answer was exactly what I needed. Just changing the IAP and everything is working fine now.

Rgds
    JL