I know, I know. It's not released yet.
My only choice is to wait patiently.. right?
No, because I saw a presentation at python
Now we have something to talk about!
So, let's discuss the features mentioned.
What do you think about them?
The canvas is exciting to me.The following new Python modules are included in this release:
* sysinfo module
* camera module
* calendar module
* contacts module (very hard to design)
The following extensions to Python modules have been included:
* appuifw module
* Application() type has a new screen attribute
* Text() type has new attributes: color, font, hlcolor, and style
New module level function available_fonts()
The following standard Python library modules are now also supported:
Let's speculate from this summary.Canvas
* bind(event_code, callable)
* draw (read/write) is called when refreshing the display is needed with parameters: (Canvas,((x1,y1),(x2,y2)))
* resize (read/write) is called when the canvas is resized with Canvas as parameter