Discussion Board

Unhappy Programming a personal Theme - Possible? please advise

Hi there,

Can anyone advise me on the 2 following questions?

Question 1
    I am interested in designing and changing the user interface of Symbian series 60s phones. I can also understand that the Theme Studio allows us to customise our themes. However it seems that i can only do limited things like changing icons, backgrounds, sound etc. I would like to do more such as probably to change the whole interface of the menu selection, making it completely different. Is that possible, any sources which i can browse such as example codes of themes. I tried to search for availble resources on the net but hardly find anything useful yet. There are plenty of application examples, however I am looking into programming a new Theme, not a new application so, i think it is not really that relavant, or are they?

Question 2
    With regards to the Theme Studio, besides doing frame by frames to animate the icons, is it possible that a game engine could be included inside for designing of the features of the interface? I believe this will have to do with programming wise and will be related back to question 1, which comes down to whether if i can create an entirely new theme by programming techniques rather than using Theme Studio.

Any comments, suggestions, feedback and advises will be much greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Oops..looks like i posted under the wrong forum. I have posted another one under the Symbian category and will any forum moderators please help me remove this thread. thanks....