I have been having mixed results trying to do this. I have searched the message boards but not with a lot of success.
I installed NDS w/Eclipse 3.0.2 on Windoze XP with J2SE 1.4.2.08. I also installed the latest version of NDS ( v 2.2 ).

My problems are 2-fold, after building a project using the Nokia SDK and using the Nokia 6230 emulator, I am not able to access the midlet user defined properties. I always get a null. But if I run as standalone, I am able to retrieve these properties.

Also, while in debug mode, I always get an exception error when I try to step through my code of the form:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at org.eclipse.jdi.internal.GenericSignature.getArgumentsSignature(GenericSignature.java:65)
at org.eclipse.jdi.internal.MethodImpl.argumentTypeSignatures(MethodImpl.java:302)
at org.eclipse.jdi.internal.MethodImpl.argumentTypeNames(MethodImpl.java:278)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.core.model.JDIStackFrame.getArgumentTypeNames(JDIStackFrame.java:324)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.JDIModelPresentation.getStackFrameText(JDIModelPresentation.java:1498)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.JDIModelPresentation.getText(JDIModelPresentation.java:204)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.LazyModelPresentation.getText(LazyModelPresentation.java:101)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.DelegatingModelPresentation.getText(DelegatingModelPresentation.java:158)
at org.eclipse.debug.internal.ui.views.DebugViewLabelDecorator$LabelJob.run(DebugViewLabelDecorator.java:326)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:66)
Now, I don't know what all this is about, but I would appreciate any help offered. Thanks.