Discussion Board

serial number nokia audio suite 2.0

i need help! i can´t find the serial number of nokia audio suite 2.0, i just see the serial number of nokia audio suite 1.1, where is the serial number??!!! somebody can take to me the link of are the serial number o somebody tell me the username and the serial number, please!! i´m sorry for my english, it's just what i dont know speak english because i am mexican y a los mexicanos nos da weba aprender ingles! si de hecho no hablamos bien español es dificil hablar ingle, claro que hay exepciones

i am having the same problem...

serial number please!!!

Re: serial number nokia audio suite [HOW TO]

I found the answer to my own post... question.

I'm not sure about the 2.0 installer, but the install document for 1.1 explains that to get the serialnumber, you just click "NEXT" when it prompts you and it will give you an opportunity to put in your forums username and password, and then the serialno is sent to you in email.

Worked as advertised.

Jesse
    ------------------------------
    I'm having the OPPOSITE problem as these guys... I want to install audio suite 1.1, but there is no 1.1 showing on the send serial number dropdown!! I wrote to tech support about it, but i got back a form letter saying they can't get to all requests.

Very crazy... what's the point of a cryptical serial number if you are going to post everything online? And why allow download of the app if you're NOT going to allow download of the serialno??

Thanks
    Last edited by jesseValdes; 2006-07-17 at 04:05. Reason: found the answer, wish to post it.

Re: serial number nokia audio suite 2.0

same issue here... installer says my name and pass is not matching (but they get me in the forum as you can see...) and no "request serial number" link anywere!!

This is a waste of time... Is anyone that knows what is going on with the SNs reading the posts?

[edt] i tried changing passwds, nothing.

[edt2] i just extracted lightseditor.exe and the dll needed for it to run, i was after this app only after all... I'll be glad to register once I get the code.
    Last edited by NJH; 2007-09-12 at 06:12. Reason: update

Go to

http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/reso...al_number.html

and choose the application you want.

Did you get your serial number to Nokia Audio Suite 2.0?
    I have a serial sent to me but I need Nokia Audio Suite 1.1 serial number...wanna trade?

[QUOTE=el_web0n;147590]i need help! i can´t find the serial number of nokia audio suite 1.1, where is the serial number??!!! somebody can take to me the link of are the serial number o somebody tell me the username and the serial number, please!! i´m sorry for my english, it's just what i dont know speak english because i am chileno.

Re: serial number nokia audio suite

eed help! i can´t find the serial number of nokia audio suite 1.1, where is the serial number??!!! somebody can take to me the link of are the serial number o somebody tell me the username and the serial number, please!! i´m sorry for my english, it's just what i dont know speak english because i am chileno.
    Edit/Delete Message

for get your serial number if necesary go to:
    http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/reso...al_number.html
    and here choose your program serial request, for this you must to have one acount of forum nokia. i'm sory for my english, it's just what i dont know speak english because i am argentino.

You can get a serial number for Nokia's Audio Suite 2.0 at http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/reso...al_number.html

Unfortunately, Nokia's Audio Suite 2.0 is unavailable to US users - we can only download 1.1 - and unfortunately, there is no way to get a serial number for Nokia's Audio Suite 1.1 - when you try to request a serial number within the installer, you get an error that Nokia's registration server is unavailable, and there's no place on Nokia's website to request a serial number for 1.1

So esentially, US users are being excluded from using Nokia's Audio Suite.

Did you get your serial number to Nokia Audio Suite 2.0?

support @ www.wbdigi.com
    support @ wbdigi.com