Discussion Board

Question Please help on documentation

Hello everyone,
    I'm now working on my diploma and I need some help on writing the introductory documentation.
    I would like to write a few words about the possibilities that one has to programm mobile devices but I can't find helpful information. If anyone knows some good articles or papers about mobile devices programming possibilities (advantages disadvantages of various enviroments and maybe some future tendencies) it would be of great help.
    I specify that my application will be written in java (J2ME).
    Thank you for your support.
    Alex.

Would help

"Programming java 2 micro edition for symbian OS"
    The third part "The evolution of the Wireless Java market" of this book could help you.
    How to get? Go to local store and buy , or use this hint -
    in emule just search with keyword j2me or midp or symbian with extension pdf.

Thank you for help

I appreciate your help...thank you.Since I live in Romania the books you mentioned and many many others are not available in local stores and buying them on-line is also impossible (some banking issues and transportation) so I must get all that I can in electronic format. Besides that, programming mobile applications is not so popular here unless you work in a firm that does that and this is not my case.
    Thanks again.
    Alex.

Super Contributor
    Go to the main Nokia Forum site (http://www.forum.nokia.com) and type "title:introduction,MIDP" in the search box.

Good luck!

Graham.