Discussion Board

Product Serial Number

I've just downloaded MM Converter 2.0, and am trying to install however, I have now requested on numerous occassions to be provided with a Serial Number.

I have not received one to either my email address or via the install wizard.

Any help will be gratefully received - as would a serial number.

Thanks.
    Tom

Serial Number

To clarify, this is the number I am required to input during installation - and still have not receieved it yet!!!

Help Please!

I've requested, received, but it keeps saying my pass doesn't match my username...does anyone have any suggestions?

me,too.user name and serial number mismatch issue

I suffered the the same mismatch issue.I searched the nokia web and found nowhere to report this issue.
    Could any Nokian help us?

I'm suffering similar problems when i enter the product number i need the character (i)but capital. i becomes this (I).Help i need capital i with top hat on it and bottom hat otherwise the code is wrong i am doing something really dumb.Is it something to do with javascript ? i'm using notebook computer is there a missing character?This is really annoying PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by decipher28; 2005-06-17 at 20:11.

I have now managed to get the program after fiddling with the product number,Hooray!

Great i can download videoclips and ringtones to my phone!

Excellent piece of software

Re: Product Serial Number - how to generate

according to the dialog box, when it first asks for username and serial number (note: it is not a password box), you leave those blank and click next (unless you already have them).

I highly suggest you use the clipboard to copy and paste the serial number from your email to your installer! I think they expect you do to this. Highlight the serial number with the mouse and hit control-c on the keyboard to copy to the clipboard (you will see nothing happen). switch to the installer and click in the serial number box and hit control-v on the keyboard to paste.
    By the way, this works in just about every windows program, so memorize it, it will come in handy a lot and save you a lot of typing.

then in the next screen you put in your forum username and password.
    a serial number will then be sent to your email.

this is what I found after not zipping by the screens like I usually do. I've been conditioned by the generic installer...
    --------------------
    unfortunately, after installing the JRE 5 patch for NMIT to make NMIT work (it does now with JRE 6), the installer no longer 'registers' to generate a serial number (even though I am already registered - bad phraseology).

So I am unable to install the phone sdks for NMIT. the only thing it's good for is as a WML editor and compiler now.

I don't know if this will help any, but if your email address is incorrect in your forum profile (or the source or end mail server is not responding for some reason), you probably won't get a serial number. it appears to be a text-only email.
    Last edited by jmichae3; 2007-08-24 at 07:34. Reason: additions

Re: Product Serial Number

i am having the same problem. Every time i want to get the serial number from the installer, it says that user name and password dont match! I have managed to get serial numbers for s40 adn s80 emulators from the download sections of the products. But 's80 SDK 2.0 for MIDP' page does not have that capability!! I am stuck with this, and i need this realy bad.

I'm having the same problem! Have you found a solution? Thanks

Any solution to this problem? I am having the same problem too!!

Angry Re: Product Serial Number

My first experience with Nokia Development -
    same problem!

I guess no one helps us.
    I have the same problem in s 80 emulator

It doesn't accept the numbers... neither my username&password combination nor the username&serial number.

It is really hard to believe this.

please send me my product serial number

Super Contributor

Thumbs up Re: Product Serial Number

Thank you for bogdan.galiceanu,I open this site(http://www.forum.nokia.com/Tools_Doc...l_Number.xhtml) end enter my username&password,It works!