Discussion Board

Thread: Help!

Help!

HI, I have a MIDP2.0 application 160K size. I install it into my mobile NOkia 6630 using teh cable and not problme. Now i put it into my server and send a wap push, I tried to install it and I got teh message "Failed, INvalid File". With Other application of maximum 80 K and the same project settings as the 160k one I had not problems installing via Wap push. Is teh problem teh size? Did someone get to install an appliaction as big as mine using a wap push? or only with teh cable?

Regular Contributor
    Have you configured properly mime types for jad and jar files on your server?

I've downloaded +170kb games to my n-gage with no problems.

Hola

Thanks a lot for your reply!! I really have to fixed that for the end of this week, The mimes types are fine im prety sure as I can download by teh same way other applications that I have done.Well, teh other applications are MIDP2.0 CLDC 1.0 and this one is MIDP2.0 CLDC 1.1.
    That makes sense to you?
    My mobiel is for sure CLDC 1.1 compatible as when I stalled by cable I have no problems.
    THANKS

uPS! Me acabo de dar cuenta q eres de Barcelona. Yo soy de Cartagena, pero trabajo en Dublin. Pues eso , que las otras aplicaciones las puedo descargar pero esa q es la mas grande con diferencia no. A mi jefe le da algo como no lo arregle para este jueves. Mi empresa ya tenia todo lso del servidor montado cuando yo llegue y uso un interfaz de administracion que tenian hecho para colgar mis aplicaciones. Pero digo yo que si las otras aplicaciones puedo instalarlas sin problemas es porque lo de los MIMES esta bien.
    Gracias!
    Adeu, Vio