×

Discussion Board

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Berlin / Germany
    Posts
    2

    Emu OK, but "page cannot be displayed" on device

    Hi everyone,

    I just made my first app for my 6610. It compiles very well, debug says no probs at all, so does the emulator. When I deploy the app with NDS evrything is fine, too. I also can access all deployed parts using a standard web browser. My cell displays the generated wml correcty, too.

    Sound good so far... BUT when I try to download the app with my nokia 6610 it says "The requested page cannot be displayed". I can load apps by other people so it's not the device settings.

    I searched the forums and net but couldn't find a solution. Oh and where can I get a 6610 device plugin for the WTK? The XML on the device details page here doesn't work and most likely is something totally differrent

    I used 6230 MIDP1 CLDC1 when using the emulator. I'm using NDS 2.2 and WTK 2.2, thanks for helping.

    Cheers,
    Nico

  2. #2
    Super Contributor
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,280
    You haven't set the MIME types for jad files (and probably jar files too) on the web server, so the phone doesn't know what to do when it downloads the jad.

    shmoove

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Berlin / Germany
    Posts
    2
    It did it, I never thought of that. Thanks a lot for the fast help!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
×