I'm trying to catch system events using RSystemAgent, TSysAgentEvent and CActive. When I catch the events in my RunL I compare them with the constants defined in sacls.h.
I have managed to catch events for battery change and message arrived. However, some events dont seem to correspond to the constants defined in sacls.h. For instance, when receiving an event for a change in the network strength I receive 0x100052D4 instead of KUidNetworkStrength (0x100052C8) and this constant isn't defined in sacls.h!
Same thing with charger status.
Why is that?
Are there any more constants than those defined in sacls.h? If so, where can I find them?
Below is a list of the events I want to catch:
* Battery strength - works with KUidBatteryStrength
* Message in inbox - works with KUidInboxStatus
* Call status
* Network (3G or GSM)
* Signal strength - doesn't work with KUidNetworkStrength, but seems to work with 0x100052D4??
* Network status (idle, connecting etc.)
* Memory card (not present, writable etc.)
Is it possible to catch these events using RSystemAgent?
Many thanks in advance!