Hi, i have a Nokia Phone Card 2.0 and an IBM ThinkPad T21, running Windows NT 4.0, SP6a.

I had the Phone Card working perfectly on this setup, but suddenly one day when i tried to make outgoing calls, the monitor in the top right-hand corner of the screen was coming back with "Not Allowed" and no matter what i did i could not make outgoing calls. So i re-installed the software, but it just will not re-install properly. Every time it does the "Driver Installation Check" it fails the "Check Driver Functionality" and always comes back with "Failed!".

I have tried 3 different card phones and 3 different software CDs, i have made sure that the user has full admin privileges, i have even tried installing the software as administrator. I always do a complete uninstall before i attempt a re-install, i have even deleted all nokia entries from the registry, but to no avail.

I am at the end of my tether, the card phone worked on this configuration once, but now i cannot even get the software to install. Any ideas would be greatfully received, as i can't see what i am doing wrong and this is driving me mad.

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Alan McCormack