Hi guys.
I just started developing apps for Symbian for fun.

I work in python so i love the opportunity to use this great language within my cellphne

I've downloaded all the stuff and all works well.
The actual API Reference on the site is for 1.1.0 release. And there are some differences with 1.1.3.

This topic is intended to be a single place to post what we discover.

I discovered this:

Module camera

- capture() does not exists. i discovered it's in the graphics module and its name changed in screenshot()

Module Form

- method Length() does not exists. There's no way to know how many items are in the form without popping them up all.



This is a little snippet of my investigation on the undocumented features of new modules:

Code:
>>> import camera                 
>>> dir(camera)               
['__builtins__', '__doc__', '__file__', '__name__', '_camera', '_my_camera', 'ex                                                                                
posure_modes', 'exposuremap', 'flash_modes', 'flashmap', 'graphics', 'image_mode                                                                                
s', 'image_sizes', 'max_zoom', 'modemap', 'take_photo', 'white_balance_modes', '                                                                                
whitebalancemap']                 
>>> camera._my_camera                     
<_camera.Camera object at 0x262efb0>                                    
>>> dir(camera._my_camera)                          
['exposure_modes', 'flash_modes', 'image_modes', 'image_size', 'max_image_size',                                                                                
 'max_zoom', 'take_photo', 'white_balance_modes']                                                 
>>> dir(camera._camera)                       
['Camera', 'EColor16M', 'EColor4K', 'EColor64K', 'EExposureAuto', 'EExposureBack                                                                                
light', 'EExposureCenter', 'EExposureNight', 'EFlashAuto', 'EFlashFillIn', 'EFla                                                                                
shForced', 'EFlashNone', 'EFlashRedEyeReduce', 'EWBAuto', 'EWBCloudy', 'EWBDayli                                                                                
ght', 'EWBFlash', 'EWBFluorescent', 'EWBTungsten', '__doc__', '__file__', '__nam                                                                                
e__']     
>>> dir(camera._camera.Camera)                              
['__call__', '__class__', '__cmp__', '__delattr__', '__doc__', '__getattribute__                                                                                
', '__hash__', '__init__', '__name__', '__new__', '__reduce__', '__repr__', '__s                                                                                
elf__', '__setattr__', '__str__']                                 
>>> id = camera.take_photo()                            
>>> id      
<graphics.Image object at 0x2616530>                                    
>>> import graphics                   
>>> dir(grapichs)                 
>>> dir(graphics)                 
['Draw', 'FLIP_LEFT_RIGHT', 'FLIP_TOP_BOTTOM', 'Image', 'ROTATE_180', 'ROTATE_27                                                                                
0', 'ROTATE_90', 'SDK12', '__all__', '__builtins__', '__doc__', '__file__', '__n                                                                                
ame__', '_graphics', '_revdict', 'e32', 'screenshot']                           
>>> ss = graphics.screenshot()
I think there's a lot to find out on those variables in the camera module

Please reply with your discoveries of this release.

Bye.