Discussion Board

need information about j2me polish

Hi,

When we try to run the sample code given in j2me polish with netbean IDE 4.0 we encountered the following error. Its is shown here.

Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.io.Connection]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.io.ConnectionNotFoundException]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.io.Connector]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.io.ContentConnection]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.io.Datagram]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.io.DatagramConnection]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.io.HttpConnection]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.io.InputConnection]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.io.OutputConnection]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.io.StreamConnection]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.io.StreamConnectionNotifier]
    Reading library jar [C:\Program Files\J2ME-Polish\import\nokia-ui.jar]
    Reading library jar [C:\Program Files\J2ME-Polish\import\mmapi.jar]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.Control]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.Controllable]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.Manager]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.MediaException]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.Player]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.PlayerListener]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.TimeBase]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.control.FramePositioningControl]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.control.GUIControl]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.control.MIDIControl]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.control.MetaDataControl]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.control.PitchControl]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.control.RateControl]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.control.RecordControl]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.control.StopTimeControl]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.control.TempoControl]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.control.ToneControl]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.control.VideoControl]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.control.VolumeControl]
    Note: duplicate definition of library class [javax.microedition.media.protocol.ContentDescriptor]

Regards

Muthu

Regular Contributor
    could you be more specific about what exactly have you done, I mean detailed steps how to reproduce the problem, please?

Thx,
    -Martin

Hi,
    We just followed the steps given J2ME polish(Integrating J2ME polish with NetBeans 4.0).

It is urgent.

We have given u the steps we followed.

For integrating J2ME Polish with NetBeans 4.0 create a new project and copy the sample project from ${polish.home}/sample into your new project with a file-manager. Right-click the build.xml and choose "Run Target" > "j2mepolish" for running the example.

Create a new project: Go to "File" -> "New Project" and select "Mobile" -> "Mobile Application" as your project type. Give the project any name and choose any folder as the project's home. De-select the "Create Hello MIDlet"-option and select "Finish" to create the project.
    Copy the sample project: Navigate to the "${polish.home}/sample" directory with your file-manager (e.g. Windows Explorer on Windows or Finder on Mac OS X). Select the "resources", "resources2" and "src" folders as well as the "build.xml" file and copy all into the folder of your NetBeans project. Overwrite any existing files.
    Return to NetBeans, right-click your new project in the "Projects" view and select "Refresh Folders". You can now view the sample application in the "de.enough.polish.example" package.
    Right-click your project again and select "Properties". Go to "Build" and select "Libraries and Resources". Select "Add Jar/Zip" and add the "${polish.home}/import/enough-j2mepolish-client.jar" file to your project.
    Now switch to the "Files" view and right-click the "build.xml" file. Select "Run Target" > "Advanced". Write "test, j2mepolish" in the following dialog, so that the "test" target is executed first, followed by the "j2mepolish" target. J2ME Polish now executes and starts the WTK emulator.

Thanks in advance

muthu

Re: need information about j2me polish

Hi,
    please send me the sample code for how to use background as a image
    thank you..

Regular Contributor

Post Re: need information about j2me polish

Hi everyone

to use a background like an image, youve to define a background in the css file, exactly in the style of the main screen, so define it in the next way :

.your_style{
    /*definition of the image*/
    background{
    image: url( your-image.png );
    color: translucent;
    anchor: top | left;
    }
    }

the color youve to use and the attributes you need can be found at the j2mepolish web page, greetings