Discussion Board

Exclamation nokia mobile internet toolkit 4.1 - cannot open wml files

I am using NMIT4.1. toolkit and I cannot create or open wml files. I do not even get an error message. It used to open them but when my computer crashed while i was working with the toolkit this problem occured. I have tried to unistall it and install it back again but nothing happens.Any suggestions please.

If you are using JRE 1.5, downgrade it to JRE 1.4.x. NMIT has problem opening many of the XML based editors when using JRE 1.5

-vishu

nokia mobile internet toolkit 4.1 - cannot open wmls files

Whenever i created a wml page and a script page with extension wmls when i start to preview it by NMIT 4.1 it shows on the SDK the wml file when i try to call the script page it says download it and save in memory card i do all that BUT after sownload is complete it always says File is not supported and dont open the script page can u please help Thnx!!

Re: nokia mobile internet toolkit 4.1 - cannot open wml files

Quote Originally Posted by antonisGowo View Post
    I am using NMIT4.1. toolkit and I cannot create or open wml files. I do not even get an error message. It used to open them but when my computer crashed while i was working with the toolkit this problem occured. I have tried to unistall it and install it back again but nothing happens.Any suggestions please.
    hello friend i have same problem it toolkit can not open wml if any help found please foreword me

your regard's
    pravin
    pbg_918@rediffmail.com