1. Path of travel of a USSD message is
Mobile Phone -> MSC->VLR -> HLR->USSDC---> How does it reach the external network ?
2. Does the connection to the the Internet does it use TCP/IP ?
3. How is a USSDC identified from internet ?
4. What part of the USSD command ( say *100*2004# where 100 means Account query application and 2004 is the account number) is routed from the USSDC if USSDC knows that the request is for an application that is running in the internet ?
5. Does USSD command can have alphabets like *st*ORCL# ?
Thanks in advance