Discussion Board

Bluetooth point-to-multipoint does not connect to all the clients every time

I am doing a bluetooth point-to-multipoint application and otherwise everything has gone fine, but all too often it happens that the server gets connection only to 1-2 of 3 clients. Device discovery finds all the clients without problem, but then either service discovery or connecting fails. I have tried both Nokia's bluetooth point-to-multipoint example and some BoomslangBT library found from the internet, and the both have the same problem. So does anybody know if there is possibly some bug in the Nokia's and Boomslang's code that causes the problem or is it so that the multi device bluetooth network is just so unreliable system that there is nothing one can do except wait for another five years and hope it gets improved?

TR

Re: Bluetooth point-to-multipoint does not connect to all the clients every time

Re: Bluetooth point-to-multipoint does not connect to all the clients every time

Yes, that's the principle how also Nokia's example "works". But what I wanted to know was why it is in practise so unreliable.