I have recently developed/written an application that can "dissasemble"/read the SMSes that Nokia PC Suite dumps on your PC when you do a backup.

The Application backups the SMSes, ect from the Nokia 3650 (other Symbian 60 device) the same way as Nokia PC Suite does, but the application can actually view the backup SMSes. I know that there are a lot of peaople thats looking for software that can enable "offline"/pc viewing of SMSes (I myself searced for such an app).

I want to distribute the application as FREEWARE, but I don't know where I could upload this Application.

Please, can anyone tell me where I can upload this App?
Greetings
Borries I have recently developed/written an application that can "dissasemble"/read the SMSes that Nokia PC Suite dumps on your PC when you do a backup.

The Application backups the SMSes, ect from the Nokia 3650 (other Symbian 60 device) the same way as Nokia PC Suite does, but the application can actually view the backup SMSes. I know that there are a lot of peaople thats looking for software that can enable "offline"/pc viewing of SMSes (I myself searced for such an app).

I want to distribute the application as FREEWARE, but I don't know where I could upload this Application.

Please, can anyone tell me where I can upload this App?
Greetings
Borriez