These are the bugs I found in the firmware that supports Arabic V 04.51(04) while I use the English interface.
1. If you set security to lock the phone, while the Arabic keyboard is enabled, you will not be able to open enter the digits to unlock it from the PDA, Beside you will not be able to press the [put your password here] in right and left side of the keyboard it's disabled since the PDA is locked, so you'll have to close it, and you have to use the phone interface to log.
2. If you called someone while he has another call you'll get the call waiting for the first time, if you kept it redialing, it will redial but you'll not be notified if he has another call, you have to stop the redial, and dial again to get the waiting info again.
3. If you have active WiFi connection, you'll be asked to choose the network everytime you start app requires WiFi service.
4. If you have the WiFi active, and tried to retrieve your IMAP/POP3 mails, you'll get an error says the active is already being used by another app, so you'll not get any single email till you close them all, then open the mail alone!
5. The Arabic pages are displayed from left to right, while it should be right to left RTL, I think Opera should fix it since it's not a problem in Opera V 8.5 in my MS XP.
That's it for now.