Discussion Board

How to deactivate themes in 6030?

Hi there,

I've recently bought a Nokia 6030. Then knew it has no PC connectivity. It comes with 2 themes, one is built into the system & cannot be deleted, & the other one is deleteable.

The problem is that I want to deactivate themes & use the traditional white background on menus, but it couldn't be done!

The system's protected theme, named microdots.nth, is set default theme, whenever I turn the phone on after turnning it off, even if another theme is chosen!

My brother has the same phone, & he was able to deactivate themes by coincidence. Now he doesn't know how he did it!

Any help?

Thanks in advance...

Re: How to deactivate themes in 6030?

Go to 'Messages' then 'Message settings' then 'other settings' then 'font size' and change the font size to small

The themes should disappear.

You can then change the font size back to large if you wish (maybe type a message first in small font to make sure)

David

Unhappy themes studio 1.2 for 6030?

Hi:
    How r u? I tried to download nokia S40 theme studio 1.2 but there is some error in downloading on this web page. so plz if any have the setup please send me on my email Id "dreams_koolasif@hotmail.com" or "dreams_asif2003@yahoo.com" please. I shall remain thankfull.

Re: How to deactivate themes in 6030?

hi frnd
    i also suffer with the same problem in the begning, u can connect ur phone to PC there is a software naming mobimb u can search it on net or u can have it with the data cable of 6060 it will show ur phone gallery on pc and by copy paste u can add new theme in ur gallery.
    and also u can get white screen i.e. no theme for this u have to delete all the theme from ur phone, by this only one theme will remain there and if u remove ur sim card and place it again u will get the white screen.
    so try this and if it help enjoy it
    Quote Originally Posted by simsimt
    Hi there,

I've recently bought a Nokia 6030. Then knew it has no PC connectivity. It comes with 2 themes, one is built into the system & cannot be deleted, & the other one is deleteable.

The problem is that I want to deactivate themes & use the traditional white background on menus, but it couldn't be done!

The system's protected theme, named microdots.nth, is set default theme, whenever I turn the phone on after turnning it off, even if another theme is chosen!

My brother has the same phone, & he was able to deactivate themes by coincidence. Now he doesn't know how he did it!

Any help?

Thanks in advance...