Discussion Board

Hybrid View

Super Contributor

Linking Errors!!!

Hi all..
    After developing a program to create a Dialog it shows many linking errors.the program is Compiling but im getting the link errors.Any of you,can you pls help me.Is there any header files to be included.i refered the SDK example prog's and included the files accordingly.
    the errors are as follows:
    Errors caused tool to abort.

Link Error : Undefined symbol: 'CTextEditorDialog::CTextEditorDialog(class TDes16 &) (??0CTextEditorDialog@@QAE@AAVTDes16@@@Z)'

Link Error : referenced from 'void CDialogTryAppUi:isplayTextEditorDialogL(void) (?DisplayTextEditorDialogL@CDialogTryAppUi@@QAEXXZ)' i
    n DialogTryAppui.cpp:113

Link Error : Undefined symbol: 'class HBufC16 * StringLoader::LoadLC(int, class CCoeEnv *) (?LoadLC@StringLoader@@SAPAVHBufC16@@HPAVCCoeE
    nv@@@Z)'

Link Error : referenced from 'void CDialogTryAppUi:isplayTextEditorDialogL(void) (?DisplayTextEditorDialogL@CDialogTryAppUi@@QAEXXZ)' i
    n DialogTryAppui.cpp:116

n DialogTryAppui.cpp:122

Link Error : Undefined symbol: 'int CCknInfoDialog::RunDlgLD(class TDesC16 const &, class TDesC16 const &, class CGulIcon *) (?RunDlgLD@C
    CknInfoDialog@@SAHABVTDesC16@@0PAVCGulIcon@@@Z)'

n DialogTryAppui.cpp:117

n DialogTryAppui.cpp:123

Link Error : Command failed with result = 0

Link Error : Link failed

Any idea...
    Please help..there are around 95000 members in this group..so i do believe that u pple wud surely help me to sort it out..
    Regards
    Priju

Nokia Developer Expert

Re: Linking Errors!!!

Check your library list. It looks like perhaps you ported an example application and forgot to include a library in the project?

Cheers,
    Tim