Discussion Board

Media Lifestyle for 6680/81 Nseries N70/80/90, please come in..

Hi all,

I am very excited about Nokia 3G phone(6680/81) and N Series N70/80/90. The reasons being we will have a multimedia lifestyle thru them; we can share our lives anywhere and anytime at the cheap cost possible.

I have create a mobile web for these phones, I hope the users of these phones can give me the feedback and problems you encountered when using this mobile service. Let say you see somethings interesting and you want to share with someone, you can send the camera phone photo to your love ones or friends.

Check out this how to send camera photo via Mobile Service.

Let say if Gprs charges is $0.005 and filesize 32kb, then using this Mobile service it will only cost you $0.005 x Filesize 32kb, Sending 32KB by MMS will cost you $0.84.

Please give me comments.

Thanks.

Re: Media Lifestyle for 6680/81 Nseries N70/80/90, please come in..

Hi all,

After reading it again, I think I confuse people with this below statement:

"Let say if Gprs charges is $0.005 and filesize 32kb, then using this Mobile service it will only cost you $0.005 x Filesize 32kb, Sending 32KB by MMS will cost you $0.84."

Sorry for misleading statement. Actually, the mobile service is free. The user pay the Gprs data charges to Telco for the filesize he sends(indicated by the example : 32kb filesize at $0.005/Kb.) Mobile service is using the wireless network of the Telco to send data only.