Discussion Board

RBTSECURITYSETTINGS

Hi. I tried to run the BluetoothChat example but this error pops up. Some similar error also occurs whenever I try to run something related to bluetooth. Can anyone help me? Its pretty urgent.

* mwccsym2.exe -g -O0 -inline off -sym codeview_new -wchar_t off -align 4 -warnings on -w nohidevirtual,nounusedexpr -msgstyle gcc -enum int -str pool -exc ms -nostdinc -d _DEBUG -d _UNICODE -d "__SYMBIAN32__" -d "__SERIES60_23__" -d "__SERIES60_2X__" -d "__DLL__" -d "__WINSCW__" -d "__WINS__" -d "__CW32__" -d "_DEBUG" -d "_UNICODE" -d "_WINDLL" -cwd source -i- -i "C:\Nokia\Documents\EMCCSoft_S60_2x\unzip\EMCCSoft\BluetoothChat2\group" -i "C:\Nokia\Documents\EMCCSoft_S60_2x\unzip\EMCCSoft\BluetoothChat2\inc" -i "C:\Symbian\8.1a\S60_2nd_FP3\\epoc32\include" -c .\src\BluetoothServer.cpp -o "Deb_S60_23_WINSCW\BluetoothServer.o"
    inc\BluetoothServer.h(67): error: undefined identifier 'RBTSecuritySettings'
    Errors caused tool to abort.
    src\BluetoothServer.cpp(81): error: undefined identifier 'iSecSettingsSession'
    src\BluetoothServer.cpp(83): error: undefined identifier 'iSecSettingsSession'
    src\BluetoothServer.cpp(130): error: undefined identifier 'iSecSettingsSession'
    src\BluetoothServer.cpp(214): error: undefined identifier 'iSecSettingsSession'
    src\BluetoothServer.cpp(217): error: function call '[TBTServiceSecurity].TBTServiceSecurity({lval} const TUid, {lval} const unsigned int, int)' does not match
    src\BluetoothServer.cpp(217): error: 'TBTServiceSecurity::TBTServiceSecurity(const TBTServiceSecurity &)'
    src\BluetoothServer.cpp(217): error: 'TBTServiceSecurity::TBTServiceSecurity()'
    src\BluetoothServer.cpp(224): error: undefined identifier 'SetChannelID'
    src\BluetoothServer.cpp(227): error: undefined identifier 'iSecSettingsSession'
    src\BluetoothServer.cpp(367): error: undefined identifier 'iSecSettingsSession'

Re: RBTSECURITYSETTINGS

Hola,

Off of the top of my head, it looks like you aren't linking to something that you should be linking to.

I haven't played with that sample, so I can't give you specific advice. However, if you take a look at the documentation and check the link settings, you should be able to find the answer.

-V-

Angry Re: RBTSECURITYSETTINGS

Have u ever find the reason? I have run into the same problem.

Nokia Developer Moderator

Re: RBTSECURITYSETTINGS

Quote Originally Posted by Brince101 View Post
    Have u ever find the reason? I have run into the same problem.
    Thats not what you say here at your other post http://discussion.forum.nokia.com/fo...d.php?t=153599

So what exactly is your error? Can you paste your console? and give more information of what example you are trying and what you did and what error..etc?

That gives an insight of what is happening to somebody who is helping you