Discussion Board

Hello & Who's who...

Hi All,
    I'm a designer who's recently started working on mobile based projects and just thought I'd say a quick hello on these boards as I'm sure they'll come in useful during the learning curve of building for mobile devices!

It would be interesting to hear about others level of experience, projects they can talk about etc..

Nik

Re: Hello & Who's who...

Hi there, I am a Joe, A student from London and am pretty new to WML. I have only just got my head around changing MIME types etc and am expected to have a PHP based Mobile site runnning by March!

Hello, there

I am known as Mz , and I am from from South Africa. Still very green when it comes enterprise solutions, but have some good experience in pervasive, mobile and voice application development.

Anticipating a futher correspondence

Thanks.
    Regards.

Hi all

Eben, also from South Africa. Currently computer engineering student, doing project on e-Commerce and network security. Looking at mobile e-commerce at this moment!

Cheers.

Hi, this is ramesh from India.....can any one gimme intro abt e-commerce project.....i have been assigned to this project today.....

thanks in advance

Super Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by ramesh459 View Post
    Hi, this is ramesh from India.....can any one gimme intro abt e-commerce project.....i have been assigned to this project today.....

thanks in advance
    e-commerce is an extremely broad term, and you really need to specify what project exactly you've been assigned. Otherwise, use Google and search for "e-commerce", "ecommerce" and "digital commerce" and start learning.

And when you have specific questions, or can share specifics about what your project is supposed to accomplish, then start a new thread with questions in the most appropriate forum (replying to an introductions thread is not the right place).

Smile Re: Hello & Who's who...

Thanks for the reply petrib....actually i donno how to start a new thread and hence i did so....can u pls let me know ASAP..
    coming to project....i juss wanna know how to implement e-commerce in mobile.....how to install m-commerce server?

tthanks in advance,
    Ramesh

Super Contributor

Go to the corresponding section of Discussion Boards you want to post your question and on the top portion of the screen you can see a button "New Thread" feel free to click it!

Also identify in which technology you want to implement your project : Java ME or Symbian C++.

Regards
    Gopal
    Twitter : @balagopalks
    Linkedin : @balagopalks