Previously, I have succseefully build, install and run my application on 3rd cell phone (using 3rd beta SDK).
Now, I downloaded release 3rd SDK and build the same application(with same code) again.
I also successfully install the application to 3rd cell phone.
When I trying to run the application, I got a error message says "Applications: Feature is not supported!".
Anyone has ideas?
The environments and tools I'm using are as follows:
1. S60 3rd release SDK with GCCE
2. Capabilities : WriteUserData, ReadUserData, NetworkServices, ReadDeviceData
3. Sign SIS using Developer Certificate with ACS publisher ID.
4. UID is obtained form email@example.com, and I also replace the first hex digit (a 1) with F according the article (https://www.symbiansigned.com/app/page/uidfaq)
5. Secure ID is the same as UID
6. Vender ID is 0x0