Discussion Board

warning LNK4099 edll.pdb was not found.. help me

hello,

i run one dbms programm n i m using fp2 8.0a, vc++ .net ide, also perl 5.8.7 . after that i build that program with wins and thumb . but when once prog is build that time it shows me warning, b'cz of this warning i m not able to run that app in emulator , it show me there app name but it wasn't work..

i show u error below:

ending stage
    ...linking....
    creating libreary d:\\....\\bookstoredb.lib and object d:\.......\bookstoredb.exp
    edll.lib(up_dll.obj): warning lnk4210 : .CRT section exists ; there may be unhandled static initializers or terminators
    edll.lib(up_dll.obj): warning lnk4099 : PDB 'edll.pdb' was not found with 'd:\\...\\edll.lib' or at 'd:\symbian\..\edll.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info

if any body have idea plz send me solution of that i m confusing to do this many times....

thnx in advance..
    hello,

i run one dbms programm n i m using fp2 8.0a, vc++ .net ide, also perl 5.8.7 . after that i build that program with wins and thumb . but when once prog is build that time it shows me warning, b'cz of this warning i m not able to run that app in emulator , it show me there app name but it wasn't work..

i show u error below:

ending stage
    ...linking....
    creating libreary d:\\....\\bookstoredb.lib and object d:\.......\bookstoredb.exp
    edll.lib(up_dll.obj): warning lnk4210 : .CRT section exists ; there may be unhandled static initializers or terminators
    edll.lib(up_dll.obj): warning lnk4099 : PDB 'edll.pdb' was not found with 'd:\\...\\edll.lib' or at 'd:\symbian\..\edll.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info

if any body have idea plz send me solution of that i m confusing to do this many times....

thnx in advance..

Super Contributor

Re: warning LNK4099 edll.pdb was not found.. help me

Hi,

Those are commonly encountered warnings in the MS development environment, by themselves they have no impact on running on the emulator. if you cannot run on the emualtor, this is caused by something else.