I have problem when I am trying to enable SIP profile.
I have SDK S60 2nd FP3 and Nokia_SIP_Plug-in_4.0_for_Series_60_CW.zip.
When I am trying to enable SIP profile;
iProfileRegistry->EnableL( *iProfile, *this )
It leaves with code -17808. If I trap it and continue, I can register to
SIP server. But when the registration is completed, I try to generate invite
iInvite = CSIPInviteDialogAssoc::NewL( *iConnection, to, *iProfile );
It leaves with code -17717 (EInvalidRegistrationState).
Steps what I do are;
1. Create CSIP
2. Create CSIPProfileRegistry
3. Get default profile
4. Enable profile (Leaves with code -17808)
5. Call CSIPProfileRegistry::ConnectionL
6. Wait for call to IncomingResponse( CSIPClientTransaction&,
CSIPRegistration& aRegistration )
7. Create CSIPInviteDialogAssoc (Leaves with code -17717)
Same leave (-17808) occurs also when I try to register using ChipFlip.