Discussion Board

Thread: Mifare

Mifare

How do i read/write the internal Mifare1K from Midlet?
    I'm using Nokia 3220 RFID kit SDK.

I try to use javacard to read/write by using JZSystem.readWriteMifare. But they always return 0x6F00 (Internal problem with no additonal information)

How do i sove this problem ? Any advices.
    Thank you

Re: Mifare

Your 'JZSystem.readWriteMifare' does not come from the 'Nokia NFC & RFID SDK' which you are supposed to use to interface the NFC Shell on the 3220.

So... what SDK are you using?

JZSystem is in the libraray JavaCard On-Card API. (JCOP30)

I open SecureChipConnection and SetSCCMode to SC_Internal. And send the SELECT APDU to my applet. Then send the command APDU to read/write mifare.

Well, I prefer to access mifare using J2me but ContactlessConnection cannot access the internal mifare (they can access the other devices).

I know KeyA & KeyB in mifare access key. But i don't have any tools to generate MF_Password. I find nothing in the Philips website.

Thanks you

I'am not sure that I can help you because I am a newbie in J2ME and Nokia Programming.

Are you really sure that you cannot access the internal MiFare using the ContactlessConnection in SC_INTERNAL Mode? I've not tried it yet but I thought it was possible...

And the JZSystem is a JCOP's On-Card Library, i.e. you cannot use it in a midlet, you should use it in your JavaCard Applet. Your midlet would send APDU's to your JavaCardApplet and then your JavaCardApplet would access the JZSystem to read the MiFare (that's how I see it).

Concerning the keys, I didn't know that a password would be required to read a MiFare.

Hi, silver,

Once u set the SC Mode to SC internal, u should be able to communicate with the internal mifare. What kind of applet u are using? If ur applet (that resides in the internal mifare) can read / write the mifare block, u should be able to get / write the data. Are u writing the applet yourself? Perhaps u can test your applet first before using it to write / read to internal mifare?

hi, all
    I can read/write mifare using JZSystem. But i cannot read/write the internal mifare using MIDLet.
    The problems was solved becoz of memory corrupted.

The SecureChipConnection & ConnectionlessConnection cannot open in the same time.

Thanks

hi

When I write mifare using JZSystem, the block which to be written will be filled with zero.
    How do you write mifare successfully ?

thanks,
    Peter