Let's say SnapMobile is going better. I have several questions:
A Doc/FAQ displaying differences between SM for WTK2.3beta and Nokia SM last release could be great.
- No more UI classes, it is very buggy in WTK2.3. Upgrade in future version?
- ServerComm have a TCP support.
- extended methods like createUser, Assets management...Great to see that, createUser need a more powerfull method to send more informations for registering (phonenum, country, zipcode, ...) like an array of String.
- some cool methods to finetune data transfert ListenLinger/ListenMin
- the test Server is more powerfull, createUser, TCP/HTTP support. Any limitation in number of users?
- reportScores why not use a String array instead of this long list a parameters?
- What is Packet class functionnality, a javadoc wrong release I suppose?
- When a remote server functions method?
I will release an opensource PHP server with SM/WTK2.3 support. And I will upgrade to this edition, any disclaimer from Nokia about that?