Wasnt sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes...

I'm trying to create an application that connects my Nokia 6680 to a Nokia LD-1W Wireless GPS Module via bluetooth in Java. I want to use the coordinates i get out in the application to display the users position etc. Now i've had some experience in creating java programs before so i know the basics, but this is the first time i've ever created a mobile app.

I've been looking around online for an example to use or take bits from, but the only one i can find is http://www.hcilab.org/documents/tut...NMEA_Parser.htm

According to the website, this will connect the phone to the GPS and parse the input from the receiver. Now this is great, but it doesnt seem to work for me! I download the source code, create a jar file for it and try to install on my fone to see if it works, but it gives me the error message on my phone saying that the application is invalid!

i've looked at the source code and compiled it as a project using jbuilder and the nokia s60 sdk and it all compiles fine, it just doesnt seem to work!

I dont have a clue what's going on to make it not work, so i was wondering if i could get any help from you guys, either with this example or if you could point me to another example that would work and has the source code available

Thanks
Andy