The team behind J2ME Device DB project, which currently supports 385 device profiles, has released the first version of
Microcode - multi-device development and deployment framework for Windows OS.
- integrated powerful preprocessor Filepp
- device properties from j2me-device-db project (over 300 devices supported)
- obfuscation with ProGuard
- bundling of resource files with Resource-Collector
- the framework is really light-weight and easy to use
A tutorial how Microcode works is available online here: