Discussion Board

Thread: Hire Programmer

Thumbs up Hire Programmer

I want to hire a programmer for developing an application that will read all the sms's sent to a number and display them on computer screen after some formating. and based on requirement will send an SMS from that no to a number from database.

Regular Contributor

Re: Hire Programmer

Quote Originally Posted by xman_in
    I want to hire a programmer for developing an application that will read all the sms's sent to a number and display them on computer screen after some formating. and based on requirement will send an SMS from that no to a number from database.
    Hi, did your application is based on PC - gsm modem/phone connection or
    computer and SMSC connection (based on SMPP?)

Quote Originally Posted by adywicaksono
    Hi, did your application is based on PC - gsm modem/phone connection or
    computer and SMSC connection (based on SMPP?)
    the application is based on PC - gsm modem/phone connection. i mean computer will read the SMS from a phone or GSM modem connected to it and display it on screen after formatting. and it should be able to sent SMS as well.

Regular Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by xman_in
    the application is based on PC - gsm modem/phone connection. i mean computer will read the SMS from a phone or GSM modem connected to it and display it on screen after formatting. and it should be able to sent SMS as well.
    You could use kannel (www.kannel.org) engine, or gnokii engine (www.gnokii.org), i've used it and works well, however since it's serial based hardware parallel operation is not possible on single device , you should provide more than 1 gsm modem to increase performance

Good luck

Smile Re: Hire Programmer

Quote Originally Posted by adywicaksono
    You could use kannel (www.kannel.org) engine, or gnokii engine (www.gnokii.org), i've used it and works well, however since it's serial based hardware parallel operation is not possible on single device , you should provide more than 1 gsm modem to increase performance

Good luck

thankx adywicaksono man

you gave me a very good advice however to make it simple i would llike to have an application that will work both ways. let me try for some other things if it works well and good otherwise i will definetly follow what you suggested

Regular Contributor

There are many solution available for this.
    You can use solution like NowSMS Gateways ,Bonrix etc.
    Cheers,
    Manan

Quote Originally Posted by xman_in View Post
    HI Xman,
    You are on right place, Why don't you try some staff augmentation service. there are many company providing such kind of services for some sort and long duration. you can go for it to fulfill your requirement .

we are providing this services to our respected client all over the world. you can reach us at www.semaphore-software.com

Hi Buddy,If you have any problem in your project and you want some developers in your project.You can take help from freelancing site.You just post your project and write your budjet in a freelancing site.There are many freelancing site like Hire Programmers
    Last edited by christoper; 2008-06-13 at 22:12.