i'm building a program in C# that must be able to send VCards to Nokia phones. i've read the Smart Messaging FAQ and have downloaded the AT Commands, AT help and Sending_Content_v10 documents but i still have some queries:
1. VCards are sent to a phone in which message format? text or PDU
2. How do i "tell" the GSM modem that i'm sending to PDU mode? (it is currently set to text mode)
3. AT+CMGS=<length><enter/carriage return><pdu><ctrl-z>
From the above code where do i put the recipient's mobile number
and the VCard?
4. how is the first 14 Hexadecimal numbers calculated and can i have a more detailed explaination of their uses in the vCard message in Q13 of the Smart Messging FAQ?
5. when the vCard is sent out, should it be sent out as a string or hexadecimal numbers.
6. i need a simpler explaination of how to configure the TPDU octets in Q8 in the Smart Messaging FAQ.