Discussion Board

Please help before buying..

Hi all,
    my wife just came home and told me that the guys at work had told her that it is not worth buying a telephone with camera numeric incorperated, as you can't use the photo's, as they are very, very bad quality and that even with your computer, you can't print them out or anything... before we invest i a new telephone could you ... lets say "Put me in the picture...???" thanking you all... Gary
    Last edited by Mrphoto; 2006-05-10 at 20:33.

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Re: Please help before buying..

Hi,
    You really want to ask this on the end users discussion board and not the Developers Board.

I shouldn't put my opinion here, but....the answer is basically you get what you pay for. The newer high end S60 phones are very capable. For example the Nokia N73 includes a 3.2 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, auto-focus for print quality pictures. I believe there is a commercial that is entirely shot using a mobile phone camera. The 6682 has 1.3 megapixels for a1280 x 960 pixels resolution That is a very capable digital camera and it came with photo software.

The lower end phones may or may not be suitable for your needs. know the details before you buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrphoto
    Hi all,
    my wife has just came home and told me that the guys at work had told here that it is not worth buying a telephone with camera numerique, as you can't use the photo's as they are very very bad quality and that even with your computer you can't print them out or anything... before we invest i a new telephone could you ... lets say "Put me in the picture...???" thanking you all... Gary

Super Contributor

Hi ron,

is the N73 available in the market??

Wang

(Retired) Nokia Developer Admin.

Quote Originally Posted by wang_shui
    Hi ron,

is the N73 available in the market??

Wang
    It has been announced but is not on the market yet. I got the information from a press release.

Ron