Discussion Board

Screensavers on a 3510

I have a number of 3510s and thought that it would be a nice idea to have a customized screensaver (a company logo) on each of them. I believed that it would be possible to access the image to use as a screensaver via the phone's WAP browser, but having read some of the previous messages in this forum, I am not so sure.

Am I right in thinking that only MIDI files can be downloaded in this manner, and that screensavers can only be transferred to a 3510 via SMS?

- SB

P.S. If I'm wrong and it is actually possible, could someone give me a few pointers as to how I might go about doing this?

RE: Screensavers on a 3510

Hi,

Screensavers can not be transferres to a 3510 through SMS. To get a screensaver you must download it through a WAP connection. This also works on this way for the Polyphonic Tones.

RE: Screensavers on a 3510

Hi,

I'm not answering the question at all but I got similar problem and what I could read from the documentation of wap characteristic about 3510 is that the cod downloading support MIDI only. So I would also like to know how to download them through WAP.

Sorry that I only know that it is possible to download screensaver through MMS.